Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

My Weekend -

In the weekend my family went to a birthday party for a family friend, but I didn’t want to go because
it sounded boring and turns out it was. So instead I stayed home and watched movies like Friday,
Twilight, Transformers and much more if I keep going I would be reading all the movies Netflix has.


 Later on that day after the birthday party I went to a restaurant called Fortuna located in Skycity right
next to the Skytower. I’ve been there multiple times with my family and like always the food was good.
My favourite food at the restaurant was probably the pork ribs. I don’t know why I just like the taste of it,
but I also liked the hot chocolate they had. 

After dinner I went outside and took a look at the Skytower, it was glowing yellow and orange for
Matariki I’m guessing. I was also tired because I had been watching movies all day which was fun but
tiring, so as soon as I got home I went straight to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Madison,
    I like the way you set out your blog in the paragraphs.
    This made me wonder how beautiful the Sky tower.
    Maybe next time you could add a picture of your meal and of the sky tower.
    Maia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the comment that got removed by me I made a mistake and removed it any way what I said was...
    Kia ora Madison,
    I have never seen Twilight before, but I like the movie Transformers! I's a little sad that you didn't got to your family's friend's birthday party, but I'm shore you had fut watching movies as well!! over all I like your blog post. keep up the good work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Madison,
    I like the movies you watched.Maybe you could tell us more about the movies.
    The hot chocolate sounds good,I like pork ribs to.
    From Mayci at Belfast School.
    If you want to check out my blog here is the link to my blog. bssmaycileighm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete