Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Holidays

It was a sunny Sunday morning bright and early. I woke up and inhaled the fresh air. I had breakfast then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then I had a fresh 10-minute shower, then finally I got out and picked my outfit for the day then helped my brother and sister make breakfast and get their clothes. Then we were out the door,



every Sunday we walk up the Mount Wellington Mountain. But first, we needed to go Sylvia park and do our things, we-we're very busy during that part of the day. Then we took a quick stop at Wendy's desserts and ice creams, I got sherbet ice cream and so did my brother and sister. Once we finished our ice creams we got back in our car and, drove to the Mountain. It just took us 2 minutes to drive there. 

Once we got there we parked at the very bottom of the Moutain. Then we started to walk up it, it was very scary cause we had to stay on one side the mountain. There were also cars coming up it too, once we made it halfway, I saw Whaea Francis our Maori teacher. She was enjoying the day with her family, but then we carried on walking up. Then we finally made it to the top, we took some photos and looked around then started to walk back. As we walked down the mountain I was so scared that I held my mum's hand. But then I let go and started to walk by myself, I was still a bit scared but I was okay. Then when we got down halfway, Whaea Francis and her family were packing up and leaving. Then we kept walking, I was very hungry and so was my mum, brother, and sister. 

It was getting dark so we went to the night market and got some dinner and dessert, then we went home and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment