Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Year 7 Team Building

Last week on the 15th, 16th, and 17th of may the year 8's were away on camp. While the year eights were on camp the year 7's and a few year 8's stayed back and did team building with us. On Wednesday we got put into three groups, in our groups we had to come up with a team name each. My team name was the Crazy Horses. The other team names were Point England OG's and Lil Homies. Me and Lillyana came up with Crazy Horses, I came up with crazy and she came up with horses. My favourite day during year 7 team building was Friday. Friday was my favourite day because my team got to make truffles and we also played relays. Then the teachers added up all the points to see who had the most. In 3rd place was the Crazy Horses, in 2nd place was Lil Homies, and in 1st place was Point England OG's. Then after prize giving we had a shared lunch, it was probably the biggest shared lunch i've ever seen. Everybody had to bring something to help with the shared lunch I brought a packet of chips and 2 packets o toffee pop biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment