Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

Week 1 Day 4 - SLJ 2019

Activity 1: Making a Racket [4 points]
For this activity, watch these videos about Serena and Venus Williams.
On your blog, tell us three things that you learned from watching these videos, as well as one thing you would still like to know.













For this activity, imagine that you were allowed to change your name to anything that you wanted.
On your blog, tell us what you would change your name to and why you would choose that name.
To be honest why would I want to change my name, everybody has their own reasons why they would change their name, but me I have no reason to change my name. Why wouldn't I change my name, because my parents would've taken their time just to think of a name for me. Also I love my name, changing my name could mean a lot of things like I hated my name, I never wanted that name or simply i'm bored of my name. The only reason why I would change my name is if there is an emergency or an actual reason for me to change my name. But if I had to change my name I would choose Faith. Why would I choose faith , well you always need to have faith in yourself, your family, your friends and god.  
Activity 3: Worth her Weight in Gold [6 points]
For this activity, imagine that you were asked to create a travel brochure for Tonga (or a country that is important to you). On the brochure, include lots of great tips about what to see and do in the country.
On your blog, post your finished copy of your brochure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     Fun Fact: Indonesia is home to some of the shorted people in the world

3 comments:

  1. Hi Madison, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the postings you made about 3 activities...which one was your favourite? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather thanks for the commenting! my favorite activity had to be the last one, things to do in tonga. I learnt a lot of things about tonga and what you can do while you are there. I've been really busy lately so i'll try keep up with the blog posts in my spare time.

      Kind Regards
      Madison

      Delete
  2. Ahola Maddie!
    Well done on completing another day of SLJ 2019 - 2020! I really liked and enjoyed activty 3 because it was so cool to see what the beautiful island of Tonga has to offer and great job for putting an explaintion beside the choosen place! its really amazing and really detailed for sure! Keep up the hard work maddie!
    Yours Sincerely ,
    Lillyana

    ReplyDelete