Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Week 1 Day 3 - SLJ 2019

Activity 1: Rugby Superstars [4 points]
For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.
Seeing the future / For my first super power I choose to see the future. why you ask? well seeing the future could help save somebody's life. To be exact you could see if somebody was gonna die or get any type of sickness, and you can see if there is a natural disaster, 

Reading Minds / For my second super power I choose to read minds because with this power you can see what people are thinking. You also never know if anybody is talking about you, especially in their mind.

Weather / For my final power I choose to control the weather. When ever it gets to hot or cold I would change the weather and make sure its just right. I would also stop any storms or hurricanes. 

Those are my 3 super powers I picked

Activity 2: Defying the Odds [4 points]
For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you had the chance to interview LeBron James, Steven Adams or another basketball player of your choice.
On your blog, tell us who you would interview and then provide a list of five questions that you would like to ask your chosen player.
Activity 3: Achieving our Dreams [6 points]
For this activity, choose a friend or family member and ask them what their dream job would be. Please then brainstorm six ways in which you could support them in achieving their dream job.
On your blog, present your ideas as a poster or infographic.
I asked my little sister what she wants to be when she grows up. She said she wants to be a singer when she grows up, I asked her why she wanted to be a singer and not anything else. She replied cause I love singing and want to inspire others to chase their dreams, she also said she wants to make others happy with music they can listen to. Last but not least she wants to travel the world and go to different countries and perform in front of a crowd. Here is my brain storm of how I can help support her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fun Fact: New Zealand is actually part of a much bigger, sunken landmass


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Madison,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    It was really fun reading through your activities. I really liked reading about your sisters dream and how you would help her achieve her singing aspiration! It's a really good point about teaching your sister singing is not just about the money. Really good point!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete