Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Christ Church Here I Come!

As you know by the title i'm going to Christ Church. I was supposed to be going to Christ Church for a wedding but it got canceled. So instead i'm going for a holiday. I'm also not going alone i'm going with my mum, my nena, my brother and my sister. I was really hyped for the wedding but we it got canceled, I don't want to go to Christ Church anymore. But I had to go wedding or no wedding. When am I leaving Auckland? In 3 or 4 hours, so I did this post just to give you a heads up that I most
 probably won't post for the rest of the week. I hope you all had a good christmas and yea byee. Quick message to the SLJ team, I will try post sometime this week in my spare time if I can. But if I don't I will try catch up on the rest of the activities, Kind Regards Madison


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Maddison! It'll be an awesome trip down to the South Island. I wonder if you're flying direct to Christchurch? Or stopping off in Wellington & take a ferry down to Picton & drive down to Christchurch? I love Christchurch - I haven't been since the earthquakes. But it'll be interesting to see what changes occurred since then.

    Have a great New Year - hope to see some photos of your trip.

    ReplyDelete