Pages

Monday 9 July 2018

Xtreme Ten Pin Bowling, Botany

Today me my mum, my siblings, my mum's friend, and my mum's friend's kid, went to the Xtreme Ten Pin Bowling at Botany. When we all walked into the bowling place, we were all so excited. There were millions of people I think, I didn't really count. There were so many arcade games there. Anyway as we were walking up to the counter to pay for a game of bowling, there was a massive line waiting to play bowling. So we went up to the counter and asked if we could still play bowling they person at the counter said, sorry we are booked out till after, five o'clock. We were so disappointed, but there were also heaps of games so we just did that instead. I also played on a claw machine and won two prizes.




    


No comments:

Post a Comment